Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Hermione / Ron
Harry Potter. At first they hated each other, then they were alright with each other, and eventually they were attracted to each other in ways that they didn't truly understand yet. The fact that we got to see them grow together into a wonderful couple makes me all giddy inside. In fact, I still get giddy when I reread. They will forever be my OTP.
2. Hazel Grace / Augustus Waters
The Fault in Our Stars. One romance that never ceases to leave me in tears. Really, the whole thing was written so humorously and beautifully, that it's also one that I know I'll never grow tired of. The things that they did and said, cause me to repeatedly fall in love with them every time that I reread TFIOS.
3. Percy / Annabeth
Percy Jackson. Okay, so this was another romance that was built and spanned across many books. They've been through so much together, and reading about them still getting to be together makes my heart go all fuzzy whenever I finish a new Riordan book with them.
4. Carlos / Kiara
Rules of Attraction. They were both so completely different in both mind and personality, but when they somehow managed to come together, it was just cool and I quite enjoyed reading about all of the Fuentes brothers.
5. Katniss / Peeta
The Hunger Games. They've been through so very much together, so I felt that it was only right that they were together in the end. They needed each other to survive and stay whole. It was like finding the beautiful diamond in the rough that was Capitol and their tyranny.
6. Annabel / Owen
Just Listen. This is my favorite Dessen book, and for a very good reason. In it, we have two people who somehow manage to come together and spill their hearts and inner feelings. They're both realistic, and I love to reread their story.
7. Lemony Snicket / Beatrice
A Series of Unfortunate Events. You can't tell me that all of those dedications and The Beatrice Letters meant nothing. I love love love it, no matter how much I don't truly know about it.
8. Elizabeth Bennet / Mr. Darcy
Pride and Prejudice. Can anyone really argue with this?
9. Remus / Tonks
Harry Potter. She fought so hard to get him and make him see that she truly loved him. Then, when they had little Teddy, I just knew that they would become one of my favorite couples. It's a huge shame, yet honor, how their story ended.
10. Landon / Jamie
A Walk to Remember. Okay, so I'm not usually all gushy about Nicholas Sparks novels, but A Walk to Remember was fantastic. Sure, I'd actually seen (and adore) the movie before I'd read the book, but there's no doubting that it was true love between them.

No comments:
Post a Comment