Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey
I've seen this book just about everywhere, which led me to read some reviews, and now I'm mainly just curious.
Anna Dressed In Blood - Kendare Blake
First, the cover looks really cool. Second, this popped up in my Goodreads recommendations, and the description really intrigued me. A ghost called Anna Dressed in Blood, how much more interesting of a ghost name could one possibly have? I'm in.
Personal Effects - E.M. Kokie
Also popped up in my Goodreads recommendations and sparked my interest. It looks like the kind of contemporary fiction that I always fall in love with, so I really hope that the book lives up to my expectations.
Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes - Jonathan Auxier
I found this on Goodreads and decided that it looks a lot like something I would have read when I was younger. Therefore, I must read it.
To Say Nothing of the Dog - Connie Willis
Referred to this one by John Green. Time travel is something that really appeals to me, and the description held enough to leave me wondering. Not to mention, if John Green really likes a book, I'm surely going to read it to find out why.

No comments:
Post a Comment