Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fab Five Fridays


Fridays on which I will recommend or share five favorite (or just rather cool) things or thoughts of mine. The topics will not always have to do with books, as variety is the spice of life, is it not? I know that there are things similar to this out there, but for the sake of shaking some things up, I've decided to bring more un-bookish things to this blog in order to keep myself more entertained. 
If you're out there and also want to participate, then feel free to leave a comment with your own recommendations or things, and I'll most surely read them. If you can't think of five, that's completely fine, just list what you can. If you think you can go over five, go for it, the more the merrier. Really, I just thought of this to have fun and add some lightness to the constant flow of reviews.

Future date ideas:
2/15: Five not-so-famous series recommendations.
2/22: Five favorite Harry Potter book covers.
3/1: Five favorite movies.
3/8: Five small, but cute things that reside in my bedroom.
3/15: Five children's books that I will always reread.
3/22: Five songs that are currently stuck in my head and on repeat.
3/29: Five things that I like to do in my spare time besides reading.
4/5: Five favorite Disney cartoons.
4/12: Five favorite classes that I've taken at some point in my life.
4/19: Five of the coolest books that I own.
4/26: Five television shows that I go gaga over.
5/3: Five favorite video games.
5/10: Five touching and fantastic movies that I think everyone should see.
5/17: Five of my favorite Harry Potter possessions.
5/24: Five things that I last took a picture of.
5/31: Five cool quotes.
6/7: Five books that I would really like to read.
6/14: Five pictures that I've colored just for you.
6/21: Five favorite colors.
6/28: Five fears.
7/5: Five favorite books that I read for school.
7/12: Five favorite foods.
7/19: Five books that didn't really impress me.
7/26: Five favorite literary characters.
8/2: Five places that I'd like to visit. 
8/9: Five movies that I last watched.
8/16: Five favorite 'classic' novels.
8/23: Five books that I would like to re-read.
8/30: Five more songs that are currently stuck in my head.





More to come at a later time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...