Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I dunno. I don't oftentimes fall for lead male characters, but when I do, they're usually somewhat geeky or so charming and adorable that I can't help but like them. Really, I think that I oftentimes fall for the geeks or the bad guys. How crazy.
1. Ronald Bilius Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
He was always so funny and amusing and I fell in love with him right away. As far as book crushes I believe that he will always be my number one.
2. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
D'awh, he was just so amazing and funny and he makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy whenever I reread TFIOS.
3. Owen Armstrong from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
Ohmyrowling, he was my first Dessen boy and remains to this day my favorite. He was honest and adorable and I was jealous of Annabel for getting to know him.
4. Finnick Odair from Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
Oh, how I adore Finnick. He was so darn wonderful and I'm so glad that Annie had him.
5. Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
Simon always made me laugh and smile and I just really felt so much for him throughout the series.
6. Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin.
Okay, so I have a total girl crush on the khaleesi. This is pretty well aided by how she's portrayed in the show. What a badass.
7. Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
Gah. He was so wonderful and loving and I really wish that I knew him.
8. Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.
I never quite fell in love with Dimitri like many others. I feel so hard for his character.
9. Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Sam was and will always be my favorite LOTR character.
10. Carlos Fuentes from Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles.
Because he's my favorite Fuentes brother and just, yeah.

Finnick's love for Annie was one of the main reasons why I like him. And yes to Ron and Sam! Love those red heads. Simon's pretty darned cute too, he's probably my favorite TMI character. :)
ReplyDelete