Another Kind of Cowboy - Susan Juby
This one came up in my Goodreads recommendations and it looked really interesting and cute.
Croak - Gina Damico
The whole concept of reaping being a family business really fascinates me. It's intriguing and I'm eager to see how it turns out.
Criss Cross - Lynne Rae Perkins
I've seen this book everywhere, and I think that I actually have my own copy somewhere, but I haven't managed to read it yet. There are many good reviews about it, so I'm reading it now to see for myself.
Such A Rush - Jennifer Echols
A girl who appears to be a go-getter and flies planes, how much cooler could it get? I've been waiting to read this one for awhile now.
Partials - Dan Wells
Another interesting looking dystopian title that I'm quite anxious to read.
Millions - Cottrell Boyce
A small children's book that struck my interesting. I think that I may have seen the movie YEARS ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment