Thursday, April 4, 2013

Library Haul {3}


Just One Day - Gayle Forman
I really liked her If I Stay series, so as soon as I saw that this was available at my library I had to snatch it up. 

The Rescuers - Margery Sharp
A children's book that I somehow managed to miss reading when I was younger but want to read now. 

Love and Other Perishable Items - Laura Buzo
It looked cute and interesting. I'm always up for giving contemporary fiction a shot.

Stolen - Lucy Christopher
This book came up in my Goodreads recommendations and I had to admit that it looked interesting. It also looked like one of those difficult topics almost like Tabitha Suzuma's Forbidden, making me doubly curious as to how well written a story like this could be. 

I Am Mordred - Nancy Springer
Okay, I've been on a total Merlin and King Arthur kick and I'm mainly curious for an interesting storyline playing off of those characters.

Serenity: Those Left Behind - Joss Whedon
I'm a HUGE fan of Firefly (and nearly everything Whedon), and I own and have read four of the Buffy comics compilations, so as soon as I saw this one there was no question in my mind about whether or not I'd read it. 

Fray - Joss Whedon
Another comic book that I've been really looking forward to reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...