Friday, April 26, 2013

Book Haul {3}


I had a nice browse through Amazon's bargain priced books and managed to swipe these hardcover editions for half price. The Book Thief is still around four dollars, I believe, so if you haven't got a copy of it, I seriously suggest that you pick it up from here. Even though it's only paperback, it's still a really good deal. Also, I really really adored Everybody Sees the Ants and was pleasantly surprised to come by this cheap hardback copy. Oh, and my copy of  Lola and the Boy Next Door is apparently signed. What a pleasant surprise. Truly, I'm very eager to read these ones.

Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
Everybody Sees the Ants - A.S. King
Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor


Total Cost: 
34.97


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...