1. 101 Dalmatians
From a very young age I've had a thing for Dalmatians, most definitely due to the constant watching of this movie. Seriously, I'd watch, rewind and then rewatch so many times in one day.
2. The Lion King
Whether it's mainly the songs or the overall story, I will always sit down to watch this when it comes on tv. Plus, I will sing all of those songs at the top of my lungs.
3. Alice in Wonderland
I've just always been drawn to this movie for some reason. Especially after my Lewis Carroll/Charles Dodgson addiction.
4. The Aristocats
It's such a fun movie and the kittens are all so adorable.
5. Oliver & Company
Another one that I would watch, rewind and then rewatch. It's such a cute movie with fun songs.






Oliver & Company is probably my all time favourite childhood movie, I used to watch this several times a week, never getting sick of it. This despite the fact that the beginning always made me really sad! Such a lovely movie <3
ReplyDeleteOh, I know!
ReplyDeleteThe beginning always made me sad. I would insist to everybody around that I would have taken all of the kittens so that none of them would have gotten left behind.