Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday {5} Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet


1. Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle) - Christopher Paolini
I've been meaning to get into this series for awhile now. My brothers read and enjoyed them quite a bit and have been recommending them for years now. I think that it's about time that I actually sat down and read them.

2. Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
Another series that my brothers have read and enjoyed that I've been staring at for years now. Tis terrible how I haven't picked this series up yet.

3. Gemma Doyle series - Libba Bray
I've heard and read many good things about this series. Hopefully sometimes soon I'll get to it.

4. His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman

5. The Dark Tower - Stephen King

6. House of Night - P.C. Cast
Just to see if it's as awful as I think it will be.

7. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
Again, I hear and see such wonderful things about it.

8. The Saga of Larten Crepsley - Darren Shan
I will most certainly be starting this one soon, seeing as all of the books are already out and Mr. Crepsley was my absolute favorite from Cirque du Freak.

9. Zom-B - Darren Shan
Because I love the man and his writing and am curious as to how his zombies are written.

10. All the Wrong Questions - Lemony Snicket
Another author that I would follow right off of a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...