Deadville - Ron Koertge
It looked like a cute, short read.
The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom - Christopher Healy
It's centered around princes from fairy tales trying to redeem and make something of themselves. It looks like a fun read, so I'm really looking forward to it.
Bittersweet - Sarah Ockler
Because I just needed some contemporary fiction, and I've liked other books of hers.
The Witches of Worm - Zilpha Keatley Snyder
I remember my teacher having talked about it back in middle school, and recently noticed it in my Goodreads recommendations. I figured that I should see what it's all about.
Scarlet - A.C. Gaughen
Another Goodreads recommendation, I'm actually really anxious to read it. A woman posing as one of Robin Hood's thieves sounds really enticing.
Article 5 - Kristen Simmons
I'm a huge fan of dystopia, and I've had this on hold at my library for some time now.

No comments:
Post a Comment