Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
It's my favorite series of all time, so I'm always recommending it to people. Especially to people who have only seen the movies and don't know about all of the other goodies that exist in only the books.
2. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
It became a fast favorite in my heart and I enjoy sharing my love of it with other people.
3. It's Kind of a Funny Story - Ned Vizzini
It's a cute and quirky one that latched onto my heart and I like being able to share it with people.
4. Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
It was my first Dessen novel and still remains my favorite. Owen Armstrong gave me some serious words to live by as I'm always telling myself and others, "Don't think or judge. Just listen."
5. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
I feel like it's a book that everybody should read at least once. I fell absolutely in love with it and am always recommending that people read and enjoy it too.
6. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
It's a great dystopian series with so many characters to fall in love with.
7. A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
More recently I've begun recommending this series to people who ask for a new fantasy world. It really is quite fantastic.
8. Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan
They're so funny and great and I will forever love the books that this man puts out. He puts an interesting spin on mythology which I tell people is what makes them so great.
9. Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls
First I warn them that their heart is probably going to break and then I make them read it anyway.
10. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
It's another favorite classic of mine that I feel everybody should read at some point in their life.
11. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
I know that I only just finished this book however many days ago, but I feel like I've mentioned it to so many people since then. It was a fantastic book that I feel the need to share with everybody that I know who reads.

I can't believe I forgot Percy! I have been handing out Game of Thrones to my friends and family like it's candy. Delicious, scandalous dragon-y candy! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1sn
ReplyDelete