Thursday, May 9, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week

Hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.


Favorite moment from Book One.

Just picking any particular moment from any of these books is going to be exceedingly difficult, seeing as I could probably gush about all of it. Though, I suppose if I absolutely had to pick a specific part from Sorcerer's Stone, then I'd probably have to go with the part where the trio go through all of the obstacles to get to what they thought would be Snape and the Sorcerer's Stone. (My other choice would have been the meeting on Platform 9 3/4) I remember being so fascinated with this bit as a kid, and even now it intrigues me. The idea was nicely thought out and funfunfun to read about. It especially gave my young brain a spin when I found out that each teacher had been responsible for one of those obstacles. 

5 comments:

  1. A great pick, the tasks were really good! I enjoyed reading about them so much, still do! Hermione at 11 was way smarter than me, I could never guess the riddle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yes, another awesome choice! :D
    It's so difficult to choose the best bits - this reliving of HP is making me so emotional haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes this bit! When I found out each professor was in-charge of setting an obstacle. Wow. And yay 9 3/4 ! ;) Too many good bits to choose from don't you think?

    P.S- Following you via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great part, although to this day I've still not worked out which bottle is which! I need to draw a diagram and finally work it out.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree.. I don't know why I didn't think of this part of the book. And it drives me nuts to this day that the potion part (that you have pictured above) was not in the movie. The reason this drives me soooo nuts is because the movie keeps mentioning that Snape was protecting what was hidden but then we never see what his part was in hiding it... they completely leave out Snape's potion part!!! ERRRR ... ok enough of my ranting!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...