Hosted by Myself.
This post is coming a few days late due to a sudden increase in social activities that I wasn't predicting to happen. I should have just queued it. Ah well, here it is then.
1. Spryo the Dragon
I always feel nostalgic for this game. Which makes the fact that my copy and my friends' will no longer play all the more depressing. If it weren't so expensive online, I'd buy myself a new copy. Spyro will forever be a favorite.
2. Crash Team Racing
As a child I was also a huge fan of the Crash Bandicoot games, this one in particular. I don't remember why exactly. Perhaps because it was one of very few games that I could actually beat my little brother at.
3. Kingdom Hearts
I remember when these games first came out, and my brothers were snubbing it and saying that it probably wasn't any good. I remember renting it from Blockbuster, back when it still existed and was a weekly thing in my household, and playing it forever until I had to go to bed. My brothers happened to notice how interesting and fun it was and eventually had to get it for themselves. We've all been fans ever since.
4. Her Interactive Nancy Drew computer games.
Okay, so it's very difficult for me to pick a favorite from the entire series. This was my first ND game, and I haven't forgotten anything about it. Years ago my Mum picked it up from the store and gave it to me as and Easter gift. It took me a year to get through, but I enjoyed every minute of figuring it out. I might have been about eleven then. Eight years later I still enjoy them.
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up
This one is a bit out there, but it is a recent favorite. I adore the Ninja Turtles and have for quite some time now, and this game, while violent is a lot of fun for me. It's also another game that I can beat my little brother at. Yes, it's a huge accomplishment.






I love video games... these games seem a little older. If I was going to pick an older game I would pick King's Quest. If I were going to pick a good newer game I would pick Bioshock Infinite. That game is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteAngie