Friday, May 10, 2013

Five touching and fantastic movies that I think everyone should see.

Hosted by Myself.

These are movies that really touched my heart. If you've have the fortune of seeing them, then all the better. I believe that they really are wonderful movies.

1. Pay It Forward

2. Secondhand Lions

3. It's Kind of a Funny Story

4. Good Will Hunting

5. Forrest Gump
6. The Perks of Being A Wallflower

Oh wow. I actually went over the limit this time. 
Seriously though, if you haven't seen these movies, please go watch them. They might not do to you everything that they did to me, but I hope that you'd still think of them as nice when you're done.



2 comments:

  1. I love love Secondhand Lions. I think it was marketed really bad... and would've been more popular if they had done a better job. It really is a good good movie. Have you seen an Unfinished Life with Jennifer Lopez? That is really good also... another movie that doesn't get credit.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secondhand Lions is one of my all-time favorite movies.

      I haven't seen that movie, but I will definitely look into it. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...