Sunday, May 12, 2013

Book Haul {4}

These are the result of my recent thrifting excursion. I've been meaning to read The Help  ever since I watched the movie in my Sociology class. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. I was also really excited to come across the Prophecy of Bane book, because it's one of two that I'm missing out of the series. Seriously, those are fantastic books, and if you haven't read them, then please please please go do it. Also, I read  Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and really enjoyed it, so of course I had to snatch myself up a copy.

Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane - Suzanne Collins
The Name of This Book Is Secret - Pseudonymous Bosch
House Rules - Jodi Picoult
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Whistling in the Dark - Lesley Kagen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...