Thursday, May 2, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week.


I've put this off far too long. Since I'm a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon and committing to this meme. I'm truly sorry that it's taken me this long.

This meme is hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.

Favorite newspaper in the series.


I see that everybody else has already chosen The Quibbler, but I think that it really is one of the better choices. Not only is it informative, but it's quirky and colorful and entertaining, and if I were in the Wizarding World, I'd most definitely never be caught without my own copy. 
Granted, I'd probably also read The Daily Prophet, as well as Witch Weekly and even Which Broomstick? but they'd all probably come after The Quibbler. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's great to see that you have joined us :D welcome!
    I think it's pretty hard to pick any of the others over the Quibbler. It's definitely something I would love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, we all picked the same thing! :D Great pick!
    I wonder if JKR had any other magazines and papers in her mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten all about Witch Weekly and Which Broomstick. We all just automatically think of Daily Prophet and the Quibbler! Here is my Harry Potter moment!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...